Friday, September 25, 2009

Real World Anthropologie Style

Anthropologie is like the motherland to me, but I rarely can afford anything unless it has a serious discount. Usually, I can get some ideas and inspiration, and then find a way to do it myself or buy it cheaper. Check out a couple of their new items I found (top photos), and then what I found on Etsy for a price that a normal human being could actually afford (bottom photos).

Anthropologie Globe (top left) - $298
Vintage globe from Etsy seller 26olivestreet (bottom left) - $46
Anthropologie China Cabinet Clock (top right) - $128
Blue Plate Clock from Etsy seller StoryTimeClocks (bottom right) - $29

1 comment:

  1. That's a super great idea! Searching up concepts from Anthro on Etsy! Thanks for including us!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts with Thumbnails