Sunday, January 3, 2010

New shoe clips unveiled (drumroll, please)



T he clock is ticking and the vacation will be officially over in about 9 hours! Back to the grind. I love my job, so it's not so much that, but I won't have the same kind of free time to craft, paint, cook, rearrange stuff, and hit every thrift store in town like I have done over the holiday break. One of the things I did make time to do was to create new shoe clips for my Etsy shop. Each pair is unique, so when I make them, I like to have at least half a day to take out all of my fabric and trimmings and just play. I did some shopping for vintage fabric, buttons, and beads on my vacation, so I gathered all of that up and had some fun. Check all of them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails