Friday, January 15, 2010

Don't you hate it when people say TGIF? I can't help but think of chicken tenders

I do sincerely despise the phrase TGIF. Yes, I enjoy the weekends. And yes, I sometimes enjoy an extreme quesedilla appetizer from the aforementioned chain restaurant. I just can't help but think of Office Space. TGIF? Are you wearing your flair? Does somebody have the case of the Monday's?

Penny Lane and I will be working through the weekend, so TGIF doesn't even apply to me these days. Well, I will be working. Penny will be sleeping, eating, whining for attention occasionally, and generally doing her dog thing. We had a little photo session today to break up the increasing length of my to do list. How's that for time management?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails