Tuesday, January 5, 2010

This post brought to you by the letter N

Now that I've got your attention, I wanted to share two wonderful things with you and one giant obsession of mine. I love, love, love a monogram. I think I have excessive N's around my house - a magnet on the fridge, a giant wooden N salvaged from a "Hollywoodland" sign from a college play, a white metal N in my entryway found at an antique store. Much like my love of spray paint, wood grain contact paper, and anything with a bird theme, maybe I need an intervention. On to the two wonderful things, not unrelated to my loves. This page where you can get free Daily Drop Caps like the N on this post, which I found from a very cool blog called How About Orange. How fun! I know it's post holiday gift wrapping season, but here's one of her great tutorials on how to make a gift bow out of a magazine page - for your next gift wrapping emergency. Although, if you are anything like me, you saved all your bows from your Christmas presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails