Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Saving the trees with my e-card

I was looking for a really free and easy way to make a holiday e-card using my own photos. I found this site called Smilebox where you can upload your photos and customize your card. You can even add music. It takes a little bit of time to get acquainted with the program, and you do have to download a little bit of software. But it's fun to send a non-generic Christmas card via email. It definitely saves on postage, although I will still be sending paper cards. This year I'm reducing my paper card list and I always make my own cards. I can send this e-card and still maintain my own aesthetic and make it personal.
Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Custom holiday ecards
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails