Saturday, November 14, 2009

Slate blue walls...or are they grey?

I am thinking of painting my living room, which is currently a tan color. I don't want to add too much color, I really want the room to feel open (as open as a really small room can be), light, and airy. I have a lot of pattern in the room in textiles already, and they style is eclectic, so I need a neutral. What I'm thinking is a slate grey or blue - I'm not sure what you would call the color, but here are some of my inspiration pictures.I totally love this fun living room. I think this is the look I am going for. The wall color below is Benjamin Moore. Of course, I am cheap, and I would never spend that money on Benjamin Moore paint, I'm more of a Valspar girl. It's not top of the line, but it's good quality for the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails