Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thriller night

It was a wet Halloween night, but we had a great time at the costume party. Here are the yard decorations at my house. Spooky.

Here are some highlights for you. My brother and I both dressed up as icons of our childhood - Pee Wee and Carmen Sandiego.
Here are the winners of the costume party with their trophies - Super Gay, the Harlem Globetrotters, Selene from Underworld (I had no idea what this was until the party, but she had a great costume), and the Christmas elf. There were so many great costumes. My friends are so creative.
Our hosts are have a photography business and a studio in their house, and an artist friend painted an amazing photo backdrop for pictures. Here's Evil Knievel and Johnny Cash.
The Mad Hatter, Santa, and a witch.
And the White Witch casting a spell on me.
Trick or treat, and farewell Halloween. Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails